- Join our IRC developer community: #creativecommons-dev on Freenode.
- Our code is on GitHub and other places: https://github.com/creativecommons/list
You will also need
- To give us your feedback. Bugs, problems, suggestions and more are welcome at our GitHub issue tracker.
- For this you will need a GitHub account. If you don’t want to make a GitHub account, you can submit bugs to the cc-devel mailing list.
You can help make The List better
- We are looking for PHP and Java developers to help with the development work of The List.
- We are looking for designers who want to help us make The List app in its various guises more attractive and improve the user experience.
- We are looking for documenters to help write good user and developer guides to The List.
- We have one developers guide already.
- We’re looking for people to help build and package The List app in various app stores and marketplaces.
- Want to port The List to iOS? FirefoxOS? Meego? Windows Phone? Palm? Get in touch.
Spread the word
- Tell your friends and family on social media using the hashtag #TheListCC.
- Write about us, blog about us, talk to us.
- Get started hacking on The List by Matt Lee